Reality Bites Back

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I am - Kellie Pickler’s New Tits of the Day


I am - Kellie Pickler’s New Tits of the Day

I am - Kellie Pickler’s New Tits of the Day




kellie_pickler_tits.jpg


I used to think I was a great judge of who had fake tits and who
didn’t, but the fake tits I was spotting were the shitty jobs that
bitches with no money would get or the insane jobs that bitches with
some money would get to make more money in their stripping careers. I
am talking girls with implants would either look like they had
disgusting round and uneven awkward looking botched tits or absurdly
HUGE tits that were so obviously fake. So now that I realize that I am
not a great judge of anything, I can say that I have no idea if Kellie
Pickler got new tits or not, but she’s showing something off that I am
sure you don’t mind looking at, because you are unemployed or on
disability or on welfare, because this site is banned in offices
internationally. That’s how good at blogging I am….


The thing I like about this bitch is that she looks like she is dumb
as bricks at the whole world around her seems exciting and colorful.
She’s the kind of girl you can keep happy by turning on the cartoon
channel and giving her a bag of candy. I am pretty sure she’d get so
sucked in that you could go off drinking with your friends and come
back 4 days later and she’d be in the same position not even realizing
that you left her….not that you’ll ever get the chance to test it out,
unless maybe she ends up on the stripping circuit, which isn’t unlikely
making her new tits a pretty solid investment or her future life.



Source: drunkenstepfather.com

Tags: Day | entertainment | huge | I | Kellie | New | Pickler | tits | am | anything | awkward | banned | because | BITCH | botched | careers | Disability | disgusting | either | FAKE | girl | Great | have | idea | implants | INSANE | internationally | Jobs | judge | like | look | Make | mind | money | more | obviously | offices | pretty | realize | round | shitty | showing | Site | some | something | spotting | stripping | sure | talking | their | they | Unemployed | welfare | were | would | absurdly | uneven

No comments:

Reality TV Big Brother American Idol Survivor and More!!